Friday, March 7, 2008

MacBook


I decided that enough was enough, PCs are evil and will bring about a decline in western civilisation as we know it, and made the switch to a MacBook. Its a really pretty piece of machinary, and at last no more viruses no more spyware, and no more computer getting overburdened by hideous programs like nortons that are a total resource hog and slow down our PCs.

Not to mention that the battery life on this is outstanding, I can get 4-5 hours from a single charged battery. Open office software allows me to create documents that can be opened on a microsoft computer, mercury messenger allows me to have webcam chat with my families. Its nothing but cool.


I think this shall be my blog of choice now, its time for a change.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I thank you kindly for you are my messenger, I am returning a purple devil of a laptop experience on Monday due to the warped keypad, but, the micro-experience is so excruciating. I am doing my homework on macbooks and find your post and I feel it's a message if you will because I have decided; THANK YOU